Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Spring has arrived!  (Read 3392 times)

McDoomhammer

• Bay Watcher
  • Uses: Ore of irony
    • View Profile
Re: Spring has arrived!
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2008, 06:11:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by benoit.hudson:
<STRONG>How ridiculous of me to think that the subject was a discussion of the beautiful weather we've been having outside.</STRONG>

Not ridiculous at all, at least compared to the idea of having weather inside.
Assuming that everyone is also having beautiful weather at the moment is pretty ridiculous, though, yeah.

"KILL, KILL, KILL! NOTHING SHALL STAND BETWEEN US AND THE CEREAL BAR!"
-The Violent Council of Breakfast

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2008, 11:02:00 pm »

I'd be lucky to survive the first winter ON EARTH.

Arkenphantose

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2008, 02:14:00 am »

the first time i survived for more than one year was when i went on for 3 years but my dwarves dehydrated because 1)the map froze and 2)i gave the merchants stuff instead of trading
hy does this !!*Tower-Cap Bed*!! hurt?

Alfador

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerous Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2008, 11:58:00 am »

Our summer menaces with spikes of temperature and is adorned with hanging rings of rainfall.
This is a fox skull helmet. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of fox bone and is encircled with bands of fox leather. This item is haunted by the ghost of Alfador Angrorung the fox.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2008, 12:12:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Alfador:
<STRONG>Our summer menaces with spikes of temperature and is adorned with hanging rings of rainfall.</STRONG>

Seems to be the opposite here.

This is Summer in DC, an artifact season. It menaces with spikes of thunderstorms. It is adorned with rings of heatwaves. On the season is an image of humans in suffering. The Humans are burning. On the season is an image of an AC unit. The unit is broken.

You know, extreme tempatures need to be more, well, extreme. But due to how the worldgen works now, you can either have really cold places or really hot places. How about places that are really hot in the summer, but cold in the winter?

Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 2 [3]