Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

Hilarious Civ/Dwarf/Fortress/other Names Compilation

(1/277) > >>

NewSheoth:
Probably every Dwarf Fortress player has had a case of this. You know what it is the moment you look at it. Things like 'The Romantic Boulder' or 'Urist Romanceglazed', 'Artifactname the Narrowness of Murder' or 'The Furnace of Grease'. The unfortunate, funny, or downright hilarious names the random name generator likes to pump out so much.
Let's try and post the funny names we run across here!

My most recent ones are a fortress called 'Routedmansions' (guess what !!happened!! to it?) and the civs 'The Tactical Tusk-Treaty' (bonus points for the T), 'The Hammer of Speech' (TALK TO THE HAMMER) and 'The Armored Syrups' (what.).

JacenHanLovesLegos:
A hill called "The Point of Slapping". I don't really pay attention to names.

NewSheoth:
On that note: a mountain range named 'The Horn of Spanking'.

JacenHanLovesLegos:
Well actually I guess it was a mountain.

NewSheoth:
A brook named 'Inkstunt the Convenient Baby'. Another one named 'Spiralsatin the Deviant Entrails'.

Another one: Taughtdumps the Incineration of Breath. Sadly, not in a scorching biome. And yet another one, 'The Washed Brute'. To the north from it: 'Hailguarded the Garlic of Virginity' (someone needs a breathmint). To the east of 'Hailguarded', 'Fastendrink the Howls of Dirt'... the list can go on forever just from the brooks on my current world.

Added: ... and my new fortress is named 'Ringpassions'. Oh come on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version