Finally... > Creative Projects

Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.

(1/2960) > >>

KaelGotDwarves:
Just got back from the East Coast! Thought I'd share the hilarity, (my now ex) gf is amused by this.

Some of you know my age... but tell me - just how old do we look anyhow?  ::)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I will post a neckbeard later so I don't look so young. D: Asians.

Duke 2.0:
 You are quite clearly in your twenties there. No way 15. Look, you even have that different skin around your neck of somebody who can grow a beard.

Gunner-Chan:
Those look JUST like my glasses. It's a nice style.

KaelGotDwarves:
Yeah, I'm one of those asians that need to shave. Really irritating. When I'm 50 I'm going to grow a fu-man-chu just because. I still maintain I look much younger than I am.

@Janet: What do yours look like on you? I also have fatty emo square glasses. heh

Itnetlolor:

--- Quote from: KaelGotDwarves on January 28, 2010, 11:49:43 pm ---I still maintain I look much younger than I am.

--- End quote ---
Oddly enough, I'm the same way. However, I got pretty tired of looking young, so against most everyone's wishes, I've kept my facial hair as it is (somewhat messy, and not a total groom up), and just not maintain my looks for some time. So far, I'm catching up to my age pretty well, and for once, I actually feel my age.

If anything, I guess for an all-around aesthetic goal, (mostly due to how everyone has seen me with the beard) I'm going for a more George Harrison look. At least I have the face to pull off the look. Of course, everyone's been enforcing that I dress similarly. Not much a fan of that ordeal. I'm not a dress-up doll, and I don't like dressing nice. I prefer comfort.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version