Dwarf Fortress > DF Bug Reports

Bug: All Invaders Defeated, Siege Has Not Lifted

(1/5) > >>

Llahlahkje:
So I wiped out the invading armies... and then continued play as normal... 2 years passed and I was like "WTF where are the traders? Migrants!?"

... and then I noticed the "SIEGE" title was still on... despite having cleared everything...

Is this a fixable bug or is my fort essentially screwed?

Qmarx:
Use Dwarf companion - check to see that they're all really dead...

If one got stuck in a wall somehow...

Karlito:
So you really have no goblins on your unit list?  That's bizarre.  Have you modified your game in any way?

Llahlahkje:
There are no goblins, trolls, etc... at all... not even so much as a kobold thief...

My game is unmodded and I do not use any utilities at all, it's just the plain ol' Dwarf Fortress... yo-gurt-oh!

Though I am contemplating using a utility to end the siege so I can trade again. I had been appeasing my nobles reasonable demands for sterling silver and various other things through imported bars and raw materials... and after such a long "siege" ... it's beginning to result in jail time for my peasantry ;)

IMO - Sieges should result in milder punishments at the very least!

Dwarf Companion... does this allow you to end a siege?

ein Syndication:
Any goblins sitting around in cages? I think that confused my game once in regards to a siege ending. Though I'd think after two years you'd have disposed of them all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version