Finally... > General Discussion

LGBTQ+ Thread

(1/207) > >>

Great Order:
Making this because I'm finding myself diving into it more and more, and I'm not wanting to derail other threads with it. General discussion, news, events, whatever's relevant.

Two rules so far:

Sports discussion is banned.
Keep things civil!

Yes sports is an important topic with regards to trans rights, but it appears that nobody can keep calm about it. If people start getting heated with one another, the thread will be locked until people cool off. If you keep going at it, I'll start reporting posts to Toady.

Cisgender and heterosexual people are welcome to enter and use the thread, but please be respectful to those of us who are part of the community. Insults, bigotry, Just Asking Questions and such will not be tolerated.

Magmacube_tr:
Aye.

Great Order:
The current thing occupying my mind:

https://twitter.com/TheProblem/status/1578414849083654144

Specifically, the comments in the thread. It's like looking at a bunch of illiterate people who think they understand a book reading it out loud. The interview itself... It'd be hilarious if this person was just a random schmuck, that she's a politician makes it depressing.

Rolan7:
Oh, this is a good idea.  It went wrong once, but I think things are calm enough here nowadays.

Hi, I'm Rolan.  I'm an NB AMAB androphile.  AKA:  I'm between genders, I lived as a man but now have estrogen, and I like masculinity.  Though I'm pansexual, currently with a femme NB.

For this particular topic... Mmn.  Jon Stewart has said some shitty things in the past, but I'm not the sort who cancels without overwhelming reason.  I thought he does fine in that clip, not perfect but fine for a liberal.  Maybe it's even the best presentation for his liberal audience.

Loud Whispers:
Eyyy I'm LW I shirk from labels because I think they draw people towards enforcing rigid divisions between genders and sex rather than bring people together, but if I had to say, I'd say I'm a speed-strength-kinaesthetic-spatial main because it's like being a Dex build without being a filthy Dex build. GOD HATES DEX that is all even though dex build is the meta build. We have to show STR builds love otherwise they will lose their pride and become really small.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version