Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 09:19:48 am 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by m1895

Quote from: Alloy Sale Contract
House Sinister shall send 44^ to House Nagant, in exchange House Nagant will send 44 units of Alloy.
Lord Leon, of House Nagant

Spoiler: House Nagant (click to show/hide)

on: Today at 09:18:32 am 
Started by Akura - Last post by Lord Shonus
Or if you have a phobia to fear. Nothing to fear but fear itself.  We must move Forward, Not backwards, Upwards, not forward and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

Personally, being an American, (and given the status of US presidential elections for the past 30 years...) I TOO have a fear of electing a space mutant.

Why? If there are more and more space mutants, surely they will elect a leader of them to compete for the position of president, and their publicity speech will make you feel easier and vote for them, just give it time and we will wait and see .Just like what LGBT did, from what I know, LGBT was considered not so normal once in your country ,but now their rights have get protected successfully, wasn’t it ?

You may be missing a joke here - ChairmanPoo and Wierd are referencing a 1996 Halloween episode of The Simpsons which involved both candidates for that year's election being abducted and replaced by aliens. I don't know if that particular TV program is available in your country, and even if it was I don't know how much sense you would make of that particular episode.

I thought that you Americans are not so conservative, since the history of your country is so short but things seem changing a lot, just like the concept of sex changes from conservative to open , and the Abolition of Prohibition , even the weed became legal gradually in some states, right?

Many Americans and Europeans think Americans are far more conservative than we really are, due to seeing how many obstacles stand in the way of change and missing how incredibly far we've come compared to even 20 years ago. Many people from countries like yours think we are far less conservative than we really are, due to seeing how far we've come while not seeing the obstacles in the way and how far we still have to go.

on: Today at 09:15:29 am 
Started by chubby2man - Last post by chubby2man

-Abe rushes out of the truck. Power sword blazing, he cuts down three vikings, sending their heads flying.

-Bobby throws the broken corpse of the officer aside before running out and literally tearing a viking in half.

-Betty lets loose with her machine gun, sending forth a hail of bullets that blow apart the remaining 4 raiders.

-Bernhard cooly cuts down a lamp post and looks to crush anyone left standing. However, that is left are a few twitching corpses and a couple militiamen who are crouched shaking in a corner.

Luckily then rounding the corner is another truck, with Slab hanging off the shotgun door and a terrified officer behind the wheel. It screeches to a stop in front of the Brutes.

First combat complete! You have a truck, do you take the main avenue to potentially get to the palace faster (but risk more combat), or navigate the side roads?

After battles (such as this one) everyone heals 1 Health from the thrill of victory.

on: Today at 09:12:12 am 
Started by IamanElfCollaborator - Last post by Eclogia
I'm back! Sorry for the wait. Are we ready to move out?
Kazuko blinked.
I was away for mere minutes and over half the people now have a long face...
Ahem... Mister Bodyguard, I never know which road I'll tread the next week. I wouldn't want to miss any opportunity I can get to hone my skills. I really hope you'll allow this man to accompany us for a little while.
What do you think about it, Misses Top-of-the-class?

on: Today at 09:03:11 am 
Started by Akura - Last post by zhijinghaofromchina
Or if you have a phobia to fear. Nothing to fear but fear itself.  We must move Forward, Not backwards, Upwards, not forward and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.

Personally, being an American, (and given the status of US presidential elections for the past 30 years...) I TOO have a fear of electing a space mutant.

Why? If there are more and more space mutants, surely they will elect a leader of them to compete for the position of president, and their publicity speech will make you feel easier and vote for them, just give it time and we will wait and see .Just like what LGBT did, from what I know, LGBT was considered not so normal once in your country ,but now their rights have get protected successfully, wasn’t it ?

I thought that you Americans are not so conservative, since the history of your country is so short but things seem changing a lot, just like the concept of sex changes from conservative to open , and the Abolition of Prohibition , even the weed became legal gradually in some states, right?

However, the history of China always stays the same, with a long time of 5000 years, it still remains a autocratic and conservative circle that nobody could break out , just as what Chairman Mao once said.

If the Chinese could be more good at changing.just like what the Americans do,  China could easily become great again.

on: Today at 09:02:55 am 
Started by tnuhnivad - Last post by Quietust
Yes, you can customize that in d_init.txt:
Code: [Select]
This controls the display of areas that are far below outside.  The format is SKY:<character>:<foreground color>:<background color>:<brightness>.  The <character> can be either an ASCII tile number or a character in quotes, like '#'.

[SKY:178:3:0:0]

on: Today at 08:59:35 am 
Started by Skyrunner - Last post by brewer bob
Bong in a jar

on: Today at 08:43:44 am 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by Kashyyk
I am willing to sell 20 food for 16 alloys or 18 karats.

I'll buy your 20 food for ^18.

House Sinister will give House Harrak ^18 in exchange for 20 food.
Signed
Lord Tyrannous

I'll buy 44 Alloys from you, m1895, for ^44.

on: Today at 08:41:28 am 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by m1895
Quote from: Food purchase contract
House Nagant shall send 18^ to House Ayes, in exchange House Ayes will send 22 units of food.
Lady Aywen of House Ayes
Lord Leon of House Nagant
With this I'm able to provide 44 alloys for the right price.
Spoiler: House Nagant (click to show/hide)

on: Today at 08:05:57 am 
Started by Skyrunner - Last post by pisskop
Krang in a jar

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10