Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Operation Nocturne (Waitlist Open!)  (Read 3482 times)

Strongpoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Operation Nocturne
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2024, 12:22:25 pm »

Josef concluded that this batch of wiki warriors, who explode cars near pristine caverns, are barbarians and must be dealt with before he can explore the site in peace.  But first he needs more formidable weapons

Go deeper and look for a weapon and\or armor. Anything goes: from stone-age artifacts, to divine weapons, to artifacts from long-gone ancient aliens.

Keep listening for any signs of pursuit, ready to abandon the search and ambush whoever dares to pursue with a Lithotripsy wave through some wall or, if impossible, with a direct hammer bash.
They ought to be pitied! They are already on a course for self-destruction! They do not need help from us. We need to redress our wounds, help our people, rebuild our cities!

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2024, 07:03:37 pm »

Oh, I forgot I had a car.
Chase Jason Portman while driving the s&w. Get close to the vehicle. If the safari truck has windows, break them using the nightstick then fire fire at them. If there isn't any, just fire fire.
she/her

Megam0nkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2024, 08:43:18 pm »

With a quick speed of his car, the Engineer heads towards Kielie Krankie! If he spots any of those damn warriors, he will run them over! Otherwise, he will continue driving, not stopping even at the parking lot outside, should he make it...willing to ram right into the man from the getgo!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2024, 09:15:15 pm »

Chase Jason Portman while driving the s&w. Get close to the vehicle. If the safari truck has windows, break them using the nightstick then fire fire at them. If there isn't any, just fire fire.
The S&W is your gun, not a car. Smith and Wesson Model 686.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2024, 04:11:23 am »

"No point in continuing to hide, they know where we are now."
Use my P90 to shoot anyone that gets close to us while Mathilda uses her gun to do the same, this does exclude the running man we followed to this cavern as he hasn't shown any signs of hostility yet.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2024, 08:46:01 am »

Houndoom uses bite on the interloper, and Registeel uses flash cannon.  Meanwhile Navi Starmobile uses flame charge on Jason Portman
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2024, 11:05:25 am »

The S&W is your gun, not a car. Smith and Wesson Model 686.
Nevermind,
run towards the safari truck and shoot at Jason Portman. If the angle is always bad then fire fire and always stay right behind the truck
she/her

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Operation Nocturne (Waitlist Open!)
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2024, 09:14:09 pm »

Try Mind attack again on those dastardly government agents! Clearly, it was their car that was preventing my attacks from affecting them. Also, have Chitti use its electromagnetic grip to steal their guns.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Operation Nocturne (Waitlist Open!)
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2024, 06:51:19 pm »

"I've got ya now ya Silicon Valley maroon!" Beryl lifts his Garand, awkward and one handed admittedly, and attempts to fire on Portman. "Don't worry, I won't let those galoots kill ya, because I'll do it first uh-huh!"

Try to fire at Portman from above, in spite of the inevitable one-handed malus
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]