Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: Premarital sex talk :O  (Read 69223 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Premarital sex talk :O
« Reply #390 on: October 14, 2011, 12:12:01 pm »

Then don't masturbate, no doy.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 14, 2011, 01:04:00 pm »

What I want to ask is "If my fetish is cell phones, do I have to masturbate all over a cell phone to get that way?", but there would be no truth in the first part of the statement and aside from that it would be out of character for me to say "masturbate all over" in any context whatsoever.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 14, 2011, 03:40:40 pm »

Then don't masturbate, no doy.
We all know that's unreasonable :D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 14, 2011, 03:41:36 pm »

Waiting for sex doesn't really help in this respect as much as you imply. I know from personal experience that if you wait to have sex for the first time you just wind up imprinting on objects in your bedroom or bathroom or wherever you masturbate. And then you wind up with paraphilia.
I, uh... what.  Apart from the complete lack of evidence for this claim, surely more is required for sexual imprinting than you happening to be near something while masturbating.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 14, 2011, 03:42:04 pm »

Hmm... As far as I can tell, I can say from personal experience that Bohandas' personal experience is not universal. Too much information, I suppose, but as long as we're bringing up anecdotal evidence...
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 16, 2011, 09:05:27 am »

Waiting for sex doesn't really help in this respect as much as you imply. I know from personal experience that if you wait to have sex for the first time you just wind up imprinting on objects in your bedroom or bathroom or wherever you masturbate. And then you wind up with paraphilia.

I echo Bauglir's sentiments. This experience is not universal. Do not assume that your own weird sex problems are in any way similar to anyone else's.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]