Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 03:27:27 pm 
Started by BlackPaladin99 - Last post by Egan_BW
"May your spirit soak freely into the infinite."

Wedge my sword into the ground and rest.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

on: Today at 03:18:26 pm 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by a1s
I increase the population of Cornucopia
Spoiler: House Ayes (click to show/hide)

on: Today at 03:15:25 pm 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by Nirur Torir
Quote from: Food purchase contract
The House of Sands shall send 9^ to House Ayes, in exchange House Ayes will send 10 units of food.
Lady Aywen of House Ayes
Nirur of the House of Sands

on: Today at 03:11:33 pm 
Started by hops - Last post by Great Order
Missed that the vertebrate biology essay had been posted, due in 4 days. Two 1000 word essays. Ugh.

Tomorrow is revision for evolutionary biology (Which fucking suuuuuuuucks), Wednesday is the exam itself, then Thursday/Friday will be double essay time. Then I've got a field trip writeup and an online exam due on the 31st.

Then I'm free!

Except not, because I have to head back to uni and do some more work to catch up with the second year field work that happens at the end of first year that I missed because I joined in second year.

Yaaaaaaaaaay.

on: Today at 03:08:38 pm 
Started by Toady One - Last post by aSpatula66
Why are migrants restricted to the main species of your civilization?

I recall that this was intentional, mainly because different species can have different clothing sizes and that creates some headaches with the present labor system. This does seem like a question of being able to define and label your fort's relationship with the greater world.
It sounds like an issue with the game not making it clear how to/it being tedious to make clothing for differently sized species then. Although 3 out of 4 main species have dwarf sized clothing.

on: Today at 03:02:44 pm 
Started by evictedSaint - Last post by a1s
My price for buying food has moved up to 10 for 9^, up to 40 food.
I would like to sell you 10 food, then.
Quote from: Food purchase contract
The House of Sands shall send 9^ to House Ayes, in exchange House Ayes will send 10 units of food.
Lady Aywen of House Ayes

Spoiler: House Ayes (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

on: Today at 02:38:36 pm 
Started by hops - Last post by None
i discovered that my guts go into revolt when i have garlic, there's no shortage of unusual or essential foods that may cause gastric distress

one more reason i'll never be a foodie

i'm only 80% sure I'm not a vampire, but being indoosy pale and having an aversion to garlic are not helping my case

---

In other news, I got stood up for a third time meeting someone to make friends and talk tarot shop. I get life's busy, they have stuff cropping up, and I'm just a stranger that they owe nothing to, but man! I'm generally, not specifically annoyed about it.

on: Today at 02:16:18 pm 
Started by BlackPaladin99 - Last post by hector13
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Roc Smith (click to show/hide)

on: Today at 01:57:56 pm 
Started by Lenglon - Last post by Imp
Duh?  I look at what I can see, in each direction, then try to join the nearest human-like person I think I can reach.  I will not approach or try to cross corridor-wide gaping toothed and vined holes, however.  If I can get close to anyone, I'll say, "No Duh?  Right, course, I'm Duh?  Yeah, so, hi.  What's going on?"

If Duh? thinks he cannot safely approach anyone from his vantage, he'll instead just look around, then start gently seeing if the nearest doorknobs to him can open; if not he'll try his key then move to the next.

on: Today at 01:57:01 pm 
Started by Haspen - Last post by Haspen
"Need a t-"

"NO." Kus looks at you briefly with his eyes, with you only now realize have rather pale irises. He takes another sip, spilling some of it down his chin, and makes bubbles with his throat-

"GRGLRGLRLGRG." -which his voice box picks up. He swallows, then sets the glass down. He stares you down for a moment.

"YOU ARE NEW HERE." He finally says.

A) "Correct."
B) "Not exactly, unless you mean long term..."
C) Shrug.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10