Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Imush Inethoddan Zithis Bisek. Imush Citycloistered the Mesh of Veiling  (Read 514 times)

roushguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, decided to pick up DF again, started me an adventurer file. Well, I made me a good 'ol axedwarf, started out on my adventure. Some basic quests done, I decided that two days of slaughtering troglodytes, cougars, and the like wasn't enough. I /needed/ a bigger challenge. So I went to the local fortress, asked the lawgiver to give me a few quests, and walked out with a couple of friends. Killed quite a few more things, survived massive goblin ambushes. Finally, I was off to finish my batch of quests, had a large band of men just as tough as I, and I'm ambushed by a LOT of goblins. A LOT. My men are immediately slaughtered, but no stinking greenskin army is going to kill Imush quietly! I cut down the axegoblins near me, hacked my way through the press of green, and cut down the marksgoblin next to the leader, who put A BOLT IN MY EYE. I turned around and nearly cut him in half, before finally succumbing to nearly six seperate crossbow wounds and at least a dozen other minor (IE broken, shattered, etc, but not arms/legs) wounds. I wish to devote a fortress to this dwarf, but I fear it is beyond my skill. Would anyone be willing to help me or start a fort for him if I could provide the world file?