Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A report from the front line  (Read 511 times)

Wh1tefang12

• Bay Watcher
  • If all else fails apply magma
    • View Profile
A report from the front line
« on: July 13, 2009, 01:21:24 pm »

This is a report on the status of papernotched. We have recently hit extremely hard times. We have plenty of food, and drink. But the sand raiders are getting more aggressive, they killed a Caravan, the guild rep survived then another came in front of the gates, there was nothing we could do we lost 10, then after killing them, bowmen came 7 of them, my own defenses used against me as my military made their way through the trenches ment to allow my bowmen to decimate their army they wiped the army out, my archer killed them, but we have taken a huge lose 20 have fallen, I fear we may not last much longer.
Hmm whats that smell... Oh hi Urist still taking that nap, its been 5 months I can only manage to sleep 3 days. You might want to get that Axe wound checked out though; you are in the Hospital.

Wh1tefang12

• Bay Watcher
  • If all else fails apply magma
    • View Profile
Re: A report from the front line
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 10:35:00 pm »

we have managed to survive, another year, the raids, still come but we are ready. the vamarii have returned, the are angry they lost their trade caravan and have sent troops to kill me, but i will outlast. I have recently created a arena, My first test subject died fighting, i believe her baby killed the remaining enemy's, i think hes the chosen one.
Hmm whats that smell... Oh hi Urist still taking that nap, its been 5 months I can only manage to sleep 3 days. You might want to get that Axe wound checked out though; you are in the Hospital.