Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263]

Author Topic: Museum III, adventure succession game (DF 0.47.05)  (Read 412362 times)

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
  • Necromancy Cultist, Any and All Pronouns
    • View Profile
Re: Museum III, adventure succession game (DF 0.47.05)
« Reply #3930 on: April 24, 2024, 04:57:22 pm »

Yeah, sorry about the lack of updates. My play time has been limited but making progress.

I will have the save up in the next few days, I promise!

Edit: Here is the save:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PApi95Zk72KGSEDeuFlG4Bz_axXr4gcT/view?usp=drive_link

uhhh I don't have access to the drive link
I have to request access to it
GLORY UPON THE LORDS OF DEATH, PRAISE NECROMANCY!!

Zed Apocalypse Undead Infection Mini Mod
Civs+ Mod

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:rugged beard]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3931 on: April 25, 2024, 03:47:28 am »

Sorry, I think it should be unrestricted now.

Will have the story up as soon as I can. Was quite frustrating in the end for a number of reasons, which I will explain.

There is a new fort - Oceanmasters The Gilded Bridge which links the mainland near central Omon Obin to the Island of Clouting

We had three werecats appear in the first two migrant waves causing ~50% of the dwarves to die, then a loyalty cascade, which I solved by retiring and uretiring the fort. Check out the golden bridge!

The Eternal Citadel now has a safe way into the underworld protected by an artifact door. Stukos Mournsaints, only son of Moldath, was finally killed by a demon at the age of 165, and his remains are interred in a masterwork platinum sarcophagus in his tomb. Moldath's granddaughter Thikut Reverewheel is their new Militia Commander. Long may she serve.

Many of Stukos' descendants still live and have intermarried with members of the royal family of The Page of Tiredness, the Mournsaints-Lobsterseals clan being the defacto ruling class. Yet more have spread to the other fortress of Morul Kan, ensuring Mournsaint's legacy.

Moldath has three grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren, five great-great-grandchildren and three great-great-great-grandchildren still alive and spread throughout Orid Xem - many of them are worshippers of Ala. These include his namesakes Moldath Wrathsaints the Diamond Heart of Thunder, Sherrif of The Dead, and Moldath Diamondpath, Axe Lord.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 07:48:07 am by kesperan »
Wow. I believe Kesperan has just won adventurer mode.

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3932 on: April 25, 2024, 03:31:57 pm »

Sorry, I think it should be unrestricted now.

thanks downloaded the save now

Civs+ Mod

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3933 on: April 26, 2024, 04:35:51 pm »

did some of my turn a bit yersterday, will do more today

Civs+ Mod

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3934 on: April 26, 2024, 05:09:32 pm »

Save often. I had a lot of crashes!

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3935 on: April 26, 2024, 06:49:41 pm »

Save often. I had a lot of crashes!

will do

Civs+ Mod

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3936 on: April 27, 2024, 01:03:05 pm »

Can I be re-added to the turn list please?

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: April 29, 2024, 07:52:32 pm »

characters of mine are kind of a bit lost in a dark fortress under the control of The Walled Dye, I may have to at some point end it a bit short or something but retiring them either somewhere in the dark fortress or retiring them when they finally found the exit and exited the fortress and such for my current turn rn

Civs+ Mod

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3938 on: April 30, 2024, 08:53:59 pm »

finally done, gonna copy and paste what I wrote down on what happened in my turn

Civs+ Mod

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3939 on: April 30, 2024, 09:12:38 pm »

Diary of Suiya Venomspiders

So....... this is a bit of.. a bit but anyways

my name is Suiya, Suiya Venomspiders! the rest you can read here, I ain't reciting myself mate!

so me and my mates here been living in this very dark fortress that is Tormentlives, for quite a bit of a while since The Walled Dye ran sacked it, and took it over as it was one of their own, and gave those dark demon lord lead goblins a bit of a bloody lesson or two, I don't remember much of my parents but for most of my childhood I grew up here ever since the dwarves took it, and damn it is dark!

As I would rather try and scitter through the darkness with my two coyote adventuring pals, one of them (Jiron) started going on about a
Gorbe Chasmblocked becoming a sacred wisp for a religious group of somethin' I don't really care about..

Also on other news, since our time here, I have gathered quite the big stash of gold for myself, due to, I'd say some travels in my teens during when
it was just the blight before other rumors start popping up recently about "the return of the vampire and their terror" and weird "cat-beast attacks" but
whatever, if those rumors are true, then I hope we got the upper hand in this good 'ay!

navigating in the darkness by getting near the walls in this place, surely we will find our exit!

ah! would you look at that! it's the old skeleton remains of the goblins who used to own this place... when will these dwarves by Armok's name clean up this place now that it's under their rule?

passing through the piles upon piles of goblin bones and apparently some dwarf bones mixed in with the pile of goblin bones, we continue to scitter..
as Jiron just casually comments about sometimes not being a fan of some other people, not that I want to pay any attention or mind to it right now, Like
whatever you said mate.

continuing foward, through more bones more damn goblin bones, were those some human bones we just passed through? who cares anyways! I just want to get to adventuring! I don't want to carve some more cheeky bones!

we kept walking, we kept walking, we kept walking, and we kept walking till.... AH HA! there's that stupid hallway!

AGH! nope it was just a rooms's room or dorm I guess, Armok lead me through this darkness, bloody hell!

and to top that, I almost fell down a bloody pit here to, I forgot that was there, being in this dark place is seriously a bit of a risk and I love risks, but not like this!

hopefully this is the right hallway for our ticket out of here!

I probably don't got time to draw anything of where we went next in this dear journal of mine but I'll go into detail with as best as I can as we move.

heading into the next room, there is a pit with a ramp going down into it, but the room isn't just that pit, I want to explore more of it before I
get into deciding heading down..

after scittering a bit, we found another hallway to somewhere elsewhere

(OOC:for some really dumb reason image 8 is completely undefined by imgur so I guess you're gonna just have to use your imagination, already making this sort of turn story alot more eh then usual)

as we enter the next hallway, we could try to continue to navigate through this huge dark fortress..

there were more damn pits, again this hallway was vast and dark, huh some noises over there, could be the other residents here and home?

and upon looking around I was right, it's the Warrior of Udir Swordmaster Dodok and maybe some others lying around..

or rather just Dodock who've we've passed by right now, eh, anyways next room was another room with a super big pit..

we decided to explore it and explore other places elsewhere, I don't have time to draw anymore drawings where we're going and such, I want to get out of this place with Jiron and Mebzuth, hopefully we're close to getting out of here, I lived here so long I forgot where's the exit..

Jiron talks and mentions a bit about a group called "The Hoary Lark" wanting to reclaim a place called "Bellford" but I was too focused on trying to get us out of here to listen..

we keep scittering and scittering... apparently I found a ramp in the same room with the second big pit, crikey, going up it..

we finally made it out of the room as going up the next floor lead to another hallway with a door on the side also alot less dark here, so at this point we are reaching the surface.. or should I say multiple doors as it wasn't just one door leading to one room, there were other doors made of the same white meterial but I just didn't originally saw it because of how white it is in this hallway

we continued looking around trying to find a way out of here, or atleast somewhere underground for us to finally leave the pit and traverse the rest of
the world from there..

I hear more people, most likely more residents of the walled dye who live in tormentlives, upon coming closer to the noise, I was infact correct but it was more Warriors of Udir residents, if I am correct, undead civilians of The Walled Dye love living here, specifically the intelligent undead experiments of Warriors of Udir do

scittering and exploring scittering and exploring, it's like this place wants us to remain here to keep us safe, by Armok! I hate this, I just want to get out of her and and adventure through for all of the risks the world has to offer

finally after a while I chose to go up the stairwell, we are finally nearly up the surface and we are home free!.... atleast soon, then we are finally out there and going on a proper journey!

actually nevermind we are now on the Surface, just need to leave and we can finally see what dangers await us!!

we continue our walk outside our home to finally tr- (the rest of the writing seems smudged looks like the person who wrote this lost it while finally finding a way out of their home)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

anyways here's the save:
DOWNLOAD HERE

Civs+ Mod

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3940 on: May 01, 2024, 01:50:30 am »

I couldn’t help read all that in Steve Irwin’s voice. Crikey!

Guess that’s Bralbaard’s turn.

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: May 01, 2024, 02:51:26 am »

I couldn’t help read all that in Steve Irwin’s voice. Crikey!

Guess that’s Bralbaard’s turn.

LOL

Civs+ Mod

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: May 01, 2024, 02:54:08 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

anyways here's the save:
DOWNLOAD HERE

a thing I forgot to note is, the main inspirations for Suiya's whole character gimmick was  Chips Dubbo from the halo series, and The Sniper from TF2 (even tho he is actually a new zealander lmao)

Civs+ Mod
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263]