Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: treefortress, abecoiyaso: the elfs are slaves by the gobs[Community game]  (Read 7209 times)

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~

22nd limestone:  this fortress is a mopre of a hell then i expected for one: someone claiming to be the : sacarice to the sun" charged at me and then broke my leg! what a goblin loving kobold! als- i hear screaming i dont know what is going on... let me just look out of the room for a bit- GOBLING SEIGE! HOLY HELL! WE ARE DOOOOOMMMMMMEEDDD

i had to abandon  :'( im pretty sure if 5 gobs chould take on 30 then 65 can take down 30: and they had trolls too :P also i have snip tool.

i will put the end logue in a bit i will have to write it.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 04:20:19 pm by wer6 »
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
Re: treefortress, abecoiyaso: the elfs are slaves by the gobs[Community game]
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2012, 04:13:47 pm »

the last log of abecoiyaso the last hope: as we  saw them we all heard the  war horn when they blown into it... probably used some elephent tusk for it... anyways we had to surrender... we would surely be killed: our arrows are stashed outside and they took them... and just to mock us they slaughtered and salted the entire land.. they burned the trees...then they killed all our animals and then they made sure nothing will ever grow by poisoning the land with the corrupted blood of there god: whose blood causes enthrallment on what ever it touches... and to demonstrate they took the leader... beat him to near death and then splashed the blood on him... oh god... she screamed some horrible gargle... and then she changed... she looked different... as if she was rotting for 3 months... and the smell was horrible! it was as if some dwarf farted on a skunk... then they used us as some sort of weird science experiment... oh god... they just lopped someones limb and then giggled at their screams... i feel like we are all gonna die... there moving in! they are moving there population into the settlement... there are goblins moving into our town... our homes... please help us... what did we deserve to get thi- OH GOD  THE DWARFS CAME AND JUST SLAUGHTERED THAT GOBLIN! HOLY WOODEN CHEST OF ROFA!  he slaughtered all of them.... and then they lef- what are they bringing? is that cages? oh god... i think we are going to be forcefully become there prisoners... OH GOD THEY JUST BROKE MY LEG! OWWW GOODDDD.....* there is blood spattering on the page however no red ink. problem?
 OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD THERE IS A TROLL EATING MY BODY HHHEEEELLLPPP... * ah there is the red ink* ((play this if you want the eerie mood i want :P   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmH73BnxUNo))
burning  burning souls burning souls how i wonder where you are?  i wonder how what is happening to others? i choudnt find any ink... so i used blood... what a nice touch to it...  the dwarfs arnt so bad... they just occasionally   brake something for amusement! and they also kill anything that  isdefenceless! i could relate to that! yah... screw the others...but they were delicious.... i have to admit that.... im still hungry... I think i am running out of meat... i guess i have to substituit whith my own.. i dont really need arms: i mena everything is delicious.. especaly if there elven... MMmmmmm ( still alive.)

OH JESUS! GREATWYRMSTONE JUST ATE HIS ARMS! WHAT IN HOLY GODS NAME IS HAPPENING TO THIS GODDAMMNED SOULS OF THESE POOR DEMENTED ELFS!? WHAT THE FUCK? I WISH I KILLED THOSE FUCKERS BEFORE THEY EVEN GOT HERE! I HATE THEM ALL! GOD WHY DO I HAVE TO BE EVEN BORN!? WHY DIDNT I JUST COMMIT SUIICDE WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE? ( another elf) (suicide.)

(emo elf) i like the walls... there so pretty.. espcaly with blood... oh look it appears another one died in this lovely cell... he does look delicious... it appears the dwarfs are putting us in a arena:i do believe i will eat everyone: and there blood will be delicious... OWW... (struck down by wolfs.

(the docter) oh god they put us in a arena... i think i am the only one left... everyone else is dead... oh god what monster have i become? i just killed everyone... the dwarfs just let me out... said i won it... i dont think i will ever repet for what i have done... i will tell everyone of this and i will make sure noone else suffers  the fate of treefortress... oh god i will protect everyone from the corruption of the goblins and the dwarfs... i think i will become a druid... or somthing else to protect nature... yah i will do that...

comming soon: treelost: the new settlement with a  different mod! i played 3 forts and 2 of them died by digging 2 deep  :-\ this one died by 60 gobs .

« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 04:21:38 pm by wer6 »
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]