Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A Sniper named gordon.  (Read 6105 times)

!!Urist Unfortune!!

• Bay Watcher
  • Binary logic. Invaders=true, MagmaPump=True
    • View Profile
Re: A Sniper named gordon.
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2012, 12:52:54 pm »

It was two kobold thieves, and three kobold ambushes, almost simultaniously. Chased the two theives outside and then bumped into two squads of archers, and one squad of spears.
Ive never been ambushed by kobolds before! Must be new to .34
But yeah those lil bastards actually packed a bit of a punch. im sure if i had and axe or a sword they wouldnt stand a chance tho :P
Quote from: Creamcorn on March 12, 2010, 04:01:25 pm
Dwarf Fortress: Where you meet the limit of your imagination, moral compass, sanity and CPU processor.

!!Urist Unfortune!!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2012, 01:53:13 pm »

Im still amazed that gordons been alive so long. Started as a recruit in a diferent fort. Nows hes an expert marksdwarf.
Its just crazy the amount of times everyone gets killed around him yet he lives
Dwarf Fortress: Where you meet the limit of your imagination, moral compass, sanity and CPU processor.

!!Urist Unfortune!!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2012, 02:00:04 pm »

When you add images, you can use a direct link with image plug in tags while you type up a piece so we don't have to go to the site to see the images.

Also: DAYUM. Didn't think Kobolds were that tough! Certainly wrecked Gordon's shit eh?

Ummm, Im super newb. not really sure how to make a direct link. Can u give me the utter newb instructions?

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2012, 05:17:54 pm »

SHould be a bit on uploading without resize or something on the screen you start at when uploading stuff.

Use that, and then look for the link associated with it saying direct link and use that with the
(replacing the hyphen with the picture.) And that should work.

I may have better instructions from when i was taught the magic of imageshack....

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2012, 10:47:28 am »

When you add images, you can use a direct link with image plug in tags while you type up a piece so we don't have to go to the site to see the images.

Also: DAYUM. Didn't think Kobolds were that tough! Certainly wrecked Gordon's shit eh?

Ummm, Im super newb. not really sure how to make a direct link. Can u give me the utter newb instructions?

Your link to find your photo's URL is: http://imageshack.us/f/43/koboldambush.jpg/

so by using a {IMG}http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7075/koboldambush.jpg{/IMG} NOTE change the "{" & "}" to "[" & "]"

to create
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

DOUBLE NOTE!!!
I was wrong the direct link to your photo is http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7075/koboldambush.jpg

How did I find this out? Simple if your using a Windows OS you can "Right-Click" an image and select "Properties" when that little window opens up there will be an "Address(URL): http://xxxxxxx"

Anything else?

!!Urist Unfortune!!

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2012, 05:49:10 pm »

AHHHH, thank you very much hugo. Ill be sure to do this in the future thx again!
Pages: 1 [2]