Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455] 456 457 ... 565

Author Topic: Starbound - We have lift off.  (Read 945322 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Starbound - We have lift off.
« Reply #6810 on: January 22, 2014, 04:54:25 am »

"We have lift off" is a very engrish way of saying "the elevator is out of order". :P

And we don't have liftoff yet, either. We're just doing preflight engine tests, training astronauts, and rolling the wobbly rocket-propelled explosion-waiting-to-happen onto the launchpad.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6811 on: January 22, 2014, 08:16:04 am »

"We have lift off" is a very engrish way of saying "the elevator is out of order". :P

And we don't have liftoff yet, either. We're just doing preflight engine tests, training astronauts, and rolling the wobbly rocket-propelled explosion-waiting-to-happen onto the launchpad.

Kerbal Space Program mod confirmed for Starbound

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #6812 on: January 22, 2014, 08:40:06 am »

Well, the only living species on Kerbin are grass and Kerbals, so it's logical to assume that one is an evolved form of the other... though it's hard to say which is which sometimes. Continuing that line of thought, the Floran are a space-faring race of barbaric sentient plants...
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6813 on: January 22, 2014, 11:23:20 am »

Well, the only living species on Kerbin are grass and Kerbals, so it's logical to assume that one is an evolved form of the other... though it's hard to say which is which sometimes. Continuing that line of thought, the Floran are a space-faring race of barbaric sentient plants...
You forgot cacti in Kerbin deserts.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6814 on: January 22, 2014, 07:25:36 pm »

Can a new thread be made? Links in the OP would be useful, and a better title would be good.

loose nut

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6815 on: January 22, 2014, 07:48:55 pm »

That depends on if it successfully lifts off.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6816 on: January 22, 2014, 07:56:36 pm »

Can a new thread be made? Links in the OP would be useful, and a better title would be good.

You do know that titles can be changed and OPs can be edited, right? :u

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6817 on: January 22, 2014, 07:59:53 pm »

If the OP were active, yes. I was altering my post on the bottom of the first page for relevant server info purely because nobody else on the front page is doing anything here.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 08:01:54 pm by BigD145 »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6818 on: January 22, 2014, 08:46:12 pm »

I am aware, yes. However, the thread creator seems to be ignoring this thread. The OP is horribly outdated, and while I could PM the thread creator, a new thread would enable the OP to be edited regularly.

I am willing to make this thread if nobody else wants to.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6819 on: January 24, 2014, 09:23:20 pm »

HYPE THE UPDATE ALREADY DAMN IT.

:p

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6820 on: January 24, 2014, 09:36:39 pm »

Hard to hype when whenever hype was made it was crushed by a pushed back date. Besides, hype is probably not beneficial in any way anyway.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6821 on: January 24, 2014, 09:45:32 pm »

I'm hyped because the end of character/ship wipes means I can finally start hoarding properly.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6822 on: January 24, 2014, 10:10:47 pm »

I'm hyped because the end of character/ship wipes means I can finally start hoarding properly.

This. It's not about the updates. It's about the fact that what you get after the patch is forever.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6823 on: January 24, 2014, 10:43:29 pm »

I wonder how long it will take for someone to completely fill their ships with chests and boxes which are all actually filled completely.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6824 on: January 24, 2014, 11:18:37 pm »

I wonder how long it will take for someone to completely fill their ships with chests and boxes which are all actually filled completely.
Miniknog lockers are better than chests.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace
Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455] 456 457 ... 565