Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 393 394 [395] 396 397 ... 565

Author Topic: Starbound - We have lift off.  (Read 945250 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Starbound - We have lift off.
« Reply #5910 on: December 16, 2013, 09:14:11 am »

woops

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5911 on: December 16, 2013, 09:25:02 am »

[...]

Also sorry to ask another repeatedly asked question, but does anyone know the typical response to a modded-to-fuck player joining a Vanilla server?

... I should make an FAQ.
Me and others tend to crash when entering modded ships on servers... So, stay vanilla please!

I've had half a dozen people in my tree ship without crashes. It might be mod dependent.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #5912 on: December 16, 2013, 09:29:16 am »

Flying Dice's treeship crashed me the first time, but worked fine the second. Not sure what's going on there.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #5913 on: December 16, 2013, 09:45:15 am »

You have got to be kidding me. THAT'S IT?!

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #5914 on: December 16, 2013, 09:49:29 am »

Apex dungeons are terrible. :P

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #5915 on: December 16, 2013, 09:53:11 am »

Flying Dice's treeship crashed me the first time, but worked fine the second. Not sure what's going on there.
I've crashed dozens of times beaming up to unmodded ships. I don't think it has anything to do with the mods, I think it has to do with the netcode :P
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #5916 on: December 16, 2013, 09:59:13 am »

I just went through an abandoned lab lined with electricity traps that deal 40 damage each bump, and there is ZERO loot. SO ANGRY

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #5917 on: December 16, 2013, 10:00:50 am »

At LEAST mine out the traps. :v

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #5918 on: December 16, 2013, 10:02:35 am »

I just went through an abandoned lab lined with electricity traps that deal 40 damage each bump, and there is ZERO loot. SO ANGRY
I once went through an abandoned lab lined with electricity traps that had no chest or meaningful containers anywhere.

I still looted half a backpack of furniture and decorations, and a stackful of electricity traps. :P

edit: ninjas!
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #5919 on: December 16, 2013, 10:03:12 am »

I once went through an abandoned lab lined with electricity traps that had no chest or meaningful containers anywhere.

I still looted half a backpack of furniture and decorations, and a stackful of electricity traps. :P
That's exactly my experience. The entire thing was lined with electricity, with no chests/containers anywhere. Plus, the threat level 2 monsters hit so hard :S

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5920 on: December 16, 2013, 10:11:33 am »

I went through one of those once and found a tech upgrade at the end, so sometimes there is loot and sometimes not.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5921 on: December 16, 2013, 10:14:38 am »

I went through one of those once and found a tech upgrade at the end, so sometimes there is loot and sometimes not.
I went through at least ten of these things now, and every time there was a tech upgrade at the end.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #5922 on: December 16, 2013, 10:29:04 am »

I'm so unlucky :c

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #5923 on: December 16, 2013, 11:09:30 am »

Well, I found my first tech thingy, a little air dash thing. Also, several abandoned Apex labs so I'm gonna get together enough copper to make the armour and see if I can't kill off the damn UFO for once.

thvaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5924 on: December 16, 2013, 11:29:02 am »

Played the game a lot, and liked it, but although it has lots of potential, right now there is only grinding to do. Hope they improve on this nice foundation.
Pages: 1 ... 393 394 [395] 396 397 ... 565