Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:38:19 pm 
Started by Kynsmer - Last post by Fallingferret

Swapped > and = around, so that down stairs are no longer stockpiles and stockpiles are no longer down stairs. If anyone wants a pre-fixed mini version. It was a quick swap with GIMP, but I believe I managed to keep the alignment.

on: Today at 12:14:57 pm 
Started by hops - Last post by Akura
Discovered just how badly I'm being ripped off by Burger King. The difference between Value and Medium is measurable in millimeters, not even enough for a single goddamn fry. And that was after they spilled and threw out a few of my fries when moving my order from a tray to a bag after specifically telling them when I placed the order it was to go(the cashiers are supposed to ask).

on: Today at 12:11:56 pm 
Started by Ixarys - Last post by Ixarys
Instead of the classic tributary system, you offer a "subsidiary alliance". As you expose your conditions, most grow increasingly curious, while a few ones get livid as they fear for the autonomy of the city.
After you end your speech, a quick debate happens amongst the envoys.

Diplomatic roll: 1D20 - 2 (power balance) - 2 (apparently reasonable offer) = 1! (Critical Success) (twice in a row, you lucky boys)

The few skepticals are quickly shunned by the others, too mesmerized by the possibilities offered to them. They enthusiastically thank you and promise bringing your offer to the city’s council.

What is said is done, and a formal agreement is pronounced two days later. Officials will deal with the details.

However, this rise another question: will you march up towards Nenubilanur or consider the campaign done?

A) Nenubilanur will pay!
B) Ewadd is a fair enough reward. We shall stop there.

on: Today at 11:19:46 am 
Started by BigUglyWorm - Last post by Nordlicht
Some people have Cyanophobia. Replace all blue pixels with spiders.

on: Today at 11:03:59 am 
Started by Haspen - Last post by Maximum Spin
A

on: Today at 10:51:12 am 
Started by Haspen - Last post by Haspen
You nod and prepare a Space Dragon for the heavily scarred giant. Mixing fiery and sweet drinks, dashing the sickeningly sugary Sucrosol on top of that. Into a tank glass they all go, the mixture getting a dark yellow color broken by the frozen cherry falling to the bottom.

You pass the drink to the giant, who fishes out a small blue-gray credchip from the left pocket of his pants. He raises it for you to scan. (+87c)

Today Earnings: 1520c
Monthly Earnings: 7657.5c

Quote from: New Patron ID obtained!
Patron ID: Kus Bluewata
Occupation: Space Courier, self-employed; Federal Trooper Sergeant (discharged)
Conv.Style: AMICABLE
Liked drinks: fiery, sweet
Disliked drinks: N/A

He looks the contents of the glass over.

"SPACE DRAGON." Kus' notes via his voice box and then brings the glass to his lips. He opens his mouth a little and tilts the glass; some of the mix spills down on his armor, but he doesn't seem to care muchly for it. When he sets the glass down, half of the mix is gone.

"GOOD CHOICE." He comments and then reaches with his right hand, swatting the droplets off his chestpiece.

CHOOSE YOUR CONVERSATION STARTER!

A) "Need a towel?"
B) "You wouldn't happen to be a trader, no?"
C) CHATTY: "Your scars and power armor seem to point that you've been involved in some nasty business. Is that right?"
D) FLIRTY: "Man, all those scars and muscles, and just look at you, a sexy giant amongst many. And I happen to like big guys a lot~!"

on: Today at 10:32:41 am 
//notquitethere you forgot to define which coast of Tigonus you're raising navy at.

Armies are raised in Totambu, Dragontail West and Dak'fron! (-18 Gold)

Navies are assembled at Myrkwasa (-10 Gold), Tigonus and Dragontail West! (-24 Gold)

Spices' fields in Tigonus are replaced with Magic Gems' workshops! (-38 Gold)

Fields of Spices are sown in the fertile soils of Pothago! (-18 Gold)

And industries of Totambu are likewise replaced with manufactories for Magic gems! (-38 Gold)

Silver mine in Dak'fron is furbished into Magic Gems workshops! (-19 Gold)

Quote from: Battle at High Rock Cost between Ayasofya and Ilessan Hills
Ayasofya: +2 (Ebony Bonus, Movement Bonus) / Ilessan Hills: +2 (Magic Gems x2)
2+2 vs 3+2
Ayasofya Navy sunk!
3+2 vs 6+2
Ayasofya Navy and the Army it carried sunk!

BATTLE RESULTS:
Ayasofya: -3 War Score (2 Navies and 1 Army lost)
Ilessan Hills: +6 War Score (2 Navies and 1 Army destroyed)

The naval battle by High Rock's Coast is a disaster and great shame to the Redguard naval officers - the small squadron of Ilessan Hills' vessels, helped by battlemages and their spells, sink the larger Ayasofyan fleet! Thousands of warriors ready to land on Breton soil instead sink to the bottom of Breton waters!

Quote from: Battle at Northeastern Iliac Bay between Ayasofya and Ilessan Hills
Ayasofya: +2 (Ebony Bonus, Movement Bonus) / Ilessan Hills: +2 (Magic Gems x2)
2+2 vs 7+2
Ayasofya Navy sunk!

BATTLE RESULTS:
Ayasofya: -1 War Score
Ilessan Hills: +2 War Score

The battle in the far east, within Iliac Bay, is the same but at lesser scale - and also ends in defeat for Ayasofya!

Navies are dispatched for protection and Armies moved around!

War is declared against Orcs of Orsinium!

Quote from: Battle of Mournoth between Ayasofya and Orsinium
Ayasofya: +2 (Combat Mastery, Ebony Bonus) / Orsinium: +3 (Ebony Bonus, Jungles, Knights)
5+2 vs 7+3
Ayasofya Army destroyed!

BATTLE RESULTS:
Ayasofya: -1 War Score
Orsinium: +2 War Score

The first battle of the war ends in slaughter of Ayasofyans; the Orcish garrisons fight with great strength, and the thickets they're shielded with ultimately help win the fight!

Shielding is cast upon Totambu!

Megam0nkey's Phase!

Quote from: Income and Upkeep
Total Income: +157 Gold
Army and Navy Upkeep: -50 Gold
Gold Thus Earned: +107 Gold

DEFEATED:
Wrothgarian West ruled by Queen Aywen Ayes (a1s), annexed by Ilessan Hills ruled by King Ventrun of the Mist (Criptfeind) on Turn 13.

on: Today at 10:12:48 am 
Started by Meph - Last post by aSpatula66
What tokens make the general and outpost liaison arrive with the monarch? I would assume it's the responsibilities of MILITARY_STRATEGY and ESTABBLISH_COLONY_TRADE_AGREEMENTS, but I'd like confirmation.

on: Today at 09:50:35 am 
Started by RedWick - Last post by TheFlame52
Gaseous secretions can be nasty. If you somehow manage to cage the beast (I realize not many people have ever done this) it'll still spew gas even from inside the cage.

on: Today at 09:35:41 am 
Chapter 023: The Final Chapter in the History of the Synthetic Abomination

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10